Some of my life ties - visual symbols of some of my life's interconnecting threads

For some reason or another I have always liked neckties.  I am not sure why.  I love the visually symbolism of some, the colours of others & even the textures associated with the fabrics & associated designs... on Family Day this year I got out my collection of ties - ones I bought for myself and my partner to show our daughters.  As I looked at them - the first time I had taken them all out together - I realized that each tie had an associated story representing a certain time in my life... a very visual part of the developmental tale of me are the ties of my life times - very visual symbols of some of my life's interconnecting threads... These are some photos of the ties & times of my life - initially captured by the light of night... S8)


Comments