Why & How...

 I am the kind of person that asks a lot of questions.  Some times this is a good thing, some times not so much.  I used to focus a lot of attention on why questions... why is the sky blue, why does the sun rise in the east, why do the tides change every day on a different schedule...why are no two trees alike... the list goes on and on... 

One of my wise mentors taught me that a question well worded is a question half answered... Why questions can be difficult to answer because there are so many layers and levels of truth & opportunities, accidents & miracles that go into creating each moment... 

Instead of concentrating so much of my energy on why, I am trying to re-focus my attention on how.. How can I help?  How can I handle this situation?  How can we handle this situation - together?  My list of hows goes on as infinitely as my why questions, they just bring the questions to a level of understanding that is well rooted in the experience of now.  How do I know this?  This is what my experiences (& mentors) have taught me...


Comments