Boxes of questions

It used to be that I had boxes upon boxes of questionsit used to be that I had boxes upon boxes of questions. I had a bin fir each of the elemental questions. I had a box for who. I had a box for what. I had a box for where. I had a box for when. And I had a box for how and why. It's too bad that all of my boxes together didn't help me all that much. Where I thought they would give me clarity in helping me to find the answers to these questions instead they just led to more questions. The few little answers that I was able to find were compartmentalized existing alone in their own boxes when the answers were outside of the dividing lines of the boxes. For a while I just kept trying to add new boxes, trying to find new ways of grouping the answers. But instead what I ended up doing was just accumulating more and more piles of boxes. I don't have any more answers then when I started I just have a lot more stuff in a lot more boxes.

Comments